Teacher, Speaker and
Right Brain Skills to Make Change Easier
“The Personal Power session was my favorite in the entire conference! Cara was an EXCELLENT presenter and the participants were so engaged. It affected me deeply!”
– Nurse participant from the AHNA Conference
- Use Your Problems to go from Limitation to Innovation
- The Paradox of Problems: Are You Expanding or Contracting?
- The Energy of Personal Power
- Self Care in the Moment: How to Charge Your Battery… WHILE You Work!
- Empathic Engagement Skills: How to Minimize Secondary Traumatization
- Parenting with Consciousness
“Cara has a clear and gentle style and kept us engaged with experiential training. I got practical tools that I applied immediately to my work and life.”
-Fara Tucker, LCSW
“Cara Lee is a thoughtful, compassionate and engaged woman that our planet will benefit from.”
Welcome to my website, I look forward to connecting with you. Please feel free to call me at 503-345-3966 or email me with any questions.
I value differences and enjoy working with people of all ages, races, ethnicities, cultures, religions, beliefs, economic levels, abilities, sexual orientations and gender identities. I work with groups and organization of all shapes and sizes.
Portland, Oregon, USA
“Problems cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them.”